Capitec Bank app: Is it worth it?
If you are a Capitec client, you will want to read this: check out our review of this bank's app and features. Is it good?
If you have an account on Capitec Bank, you may want to keep in touch with all your bank’s features and options in one place, in order to have better control of your financial life.
It is easy to forget about things we do not see or hear about it every day, and this includes our bank accounts, operations, and related contents, due to the speed that the world we live in is so quick.
Therefore, the best option to keep in touch with everything you need on your bank is to have its app on the phone, so every day you will take a look at the icon, and will be able to remember anything important.
Not only that, by having your Capitec bank app account downloaded, you can have all the features at a touch distance!
Without further ado, let’s get started.
Where to download Capitec Bank’s app?
You can find Capitec Bank’s app on Play Store, Apple Store, and even in Huawei App Gallery.
If you go through the bank’s website, you will find links that will directly go to the download page, saving you a lot of time.
You will be redirected to another website
Main features and functionalities of the Capitec App
Like many good bank apps, Capitec’s app also has a lot of functions and features, let’s take a look at some of them:
- Open a Capitec Account: With just a photo, your ID, and some steps you are more than able of opening an account on Capitec;
- Personalize your screen and customize your favorites: this is a very interesting feature for a person that needs some needs more than others. On Capitec’s app, you are able to choose which sections and features are most important for you, so they will be put on the main screen for faster access;
- Scan to pay: simply by putting your camera on a QR code, you are able to perform a payment. Simple and secure;
- Notifications: you will be able to be instantly reported whether any money has gone in or out of your Capitec’s account;
- Track your spending: an easy way to check out how you are spending the money that is inside your account;
- Plan and manage your budget: it is very important for good financial management, to track down your earnings, savings, and spending. With the Capitec app, you can have a place where you are able to track down all of this on your phone.
A nice security feature: Virtual Card
This feature is worth dwelling on it: imagine that you are going to make a payment on a site, but somehow you want extra security, you can make a virtual card, which means it can be only used on this transaction. This way if there was any possibility of a scam with your card, this isn’t possible, since the virtual card is no more.
Is it worth having a bank app on your phone?
Many people still are still suspicious about the security of apps, especially bank apps. However, it is safe to say that apps are as safe as websites and network systems that banks might use.
Not only that, but with the number of features, the velocity with that you can solve most of your problems, and the practicality of having everything in the palm of your hand, definitely it is worth giving it a try on Capitec.
Remember when you used to get in line at the bank and wait countless hours to solve a simple issue? Well, with apps these aren’t problems anymore.
The Most Valuable Collectors’ Items in History
There are people who would pay a lot of money for these items. Check out our list of the most expensive items people have bought.Keep Reading
Jordan’s Divorce Settlement Makes History
The highest amount paid by a celebrity in a divorce settlement until that year - $168 million. However, Jordan learned his lesson.Keep Reading
You may also like
FNB Premier Credit Card Full review!
FNB Premier is a card that is made for those who want a rewards program, and some advice from a team of experts! Take a look!Keep Reading
Becoming a Nestle worker – You can earn up to R 25 000 monthly!
Nestle is an amazing multinational, and like many others, offers a plethora of opportunities and benefits for those who works there!Keep Reading
When Animals Attack: 8 Shocking Stories of Wildlife Encounters Gone Wrong
Discover the world of wildlife encounters and explore these real-life stories that will remind you of the untamed power of nature.Keep Reading