Woolworths Black Credit Card Full review!
If you make a lot of income and want to have a different treatment at Woolies, you should definitely consider this Credit Card!
3% in Cashback on all Woolies purchases!
We’re glad you’re here for our in-depth analysis of the famous Woolworths Black Credit Card. As one of the top supermarket merchants in South Africa, Woolworths has expanded its knowledge into the financial sector and provides a premium credit card experience that is unmatched.
We will delve into the unique features and advantages of the Woolworths Black Credit Card in this in-depth examination.
Powered by the renowned Absa Bank, this black credit card stands out among its peers as a representation of refinement and affluence.
This credit card is made to suit your exacting tastes, whether you are a regular Woolworths customer or seek out unmatched incentives and benefits.
Come along as we examine the many benefits that come with having a Woolworths Black Card.
How does the Woolworths Black Credit Card work?
The famous Woolworths Black Credit Card was created to provide exclusive rewards and perks to its cardholders.
In order to qualify for this high-end credit card, applicants must earn at least R41,666 per month or R500,000 per year. One of the top financial organizations in South Africa, Absa Bank, powers the credit card.
The Woolworths Black Credit Card offers a variety of benefits and advantages to its cardholders. On all purchases made at Woolworths, with the exception of those made at Engen garages, they get 3% back in WRewards quarterly coupons.
In addition, clients receive 1% cash back in the form of quarterly coupons for purchases made elsewhere. The card automatically enrolls you in the WREWARDS program and gives you an additional 5% off WREWARDS merchandise.
There are 29 million merchants who accept this black credit card around the world. When cardholders travel, Woolworths also provides medical and legal support, available for up to 90 days outside of their home country.
Cardholders receive monthly electronic statements and have free access to Internet banking services.
As long as the minimum monthly repayment of R300.00 is made, cardholders of the Woolworths Black Credit Card are able to make purchases and pay them off over a period of 6 to 60 months.
Additionally, cardholders who use their credit card to buy fuel are eligible to receive up to 1% back in WRewards quarterly vouchers and up to 55 days of interest-free repayments.
You will be redirected to another website
What are the benefits of the Woolworths Black Credit Card?
- Generous Cashback: Earn 3% back in WRewards quarterly vouchers on all purchases made at Woolworths (excluding purchases made at the Engen garage) and an additional 1% back on purchases made elsewhere.
- Free Online Delivery: Simply save your Black Credit Card information in your profile to take advantage of the convenience of free online delivery.
- International Acceptance: This outstanding card is accepted by 29 million businesses worldwide, so you can shop without difficulty wherever you travel.
- Medical and Legal Assistance: Get phone support for up to 90 days when you and your family are traveling outside of your home country, providing priceless peace of mind.
- Easy Budget Facilities: Spread payments over 6 to 60 months for purchases that cost more than R300.
What are the possible disadvantages of taking out the Woolworths Black credit card?
- Debt accumulation: Cardholders may be tempted to spend more due to the alluring rewards and benefits, which could result in overspending and increased credit card debt.
- Lack of Personal Banker: The Woolworths Black Credit Card lacks a Personal Banker, which may be a negative for customers looking for a more individualized banking experience. This is in contrast to certain other premium credit cards.
- Absence of Welcome Bonuses: Some credit cards provide alluring welcome bonuses, which can serve as a draw for new users. However, similar introductory benefits are not offered by the Woolworths Black Credit Card.
Wanna look at how to apply?
Make sure to check out our next article for detailed information about the application process.
Not only this, but we are going to discuss the other requirements to apply for the Woolworths Black Credit Card.
How to apply for a Personal loan at Wesbank?
Take a look at this article if you want to know the ins and outs of the application process regarding Wesbank. Check it out!Keep Reading
Becoming a Nigeria Ports Authority employee – Up to ₦140,000 per month for entry-level positions!
NPA is a company that is very important in Nigeria, and working with them provides stability and other benefits. Take a look!Keep Reading
You may also like
Becoming a Nestle worker – You can earn up to R 25 000 monthly!
Nestle is an amazing multinational, and like many others, offers a plethora of opportunities and benefits for those who works there!Keep Reading
Standard Bank Platinum Credit Card Review!
The Platinum card is destined for those high and mighty, and because of it, offers amazing features. Take a look at them!Keep Reading
Becoming a Mr. Price worker: earn up to R13,000 monthly!
A big retail store chain, Mr. Price has jobs in many departments and also a very good career plan. Check out the full review!Keep Reading