SANDF – You can earn up to R 13 000 monthly!
South Africa National Defence Forces can be an excellent option for a rookie that wants to start and develop a career!
A place where you can begin your career and improvement path
The South African armed forces are collectively known as the South African National Defence Force (SANDF).
An officer-designated Chief of the SANDF is in charge of overall command (CSANDF).
The sole General or Admiral in the SANDF, appointed from any of the Arms of Service, reports to the Minister of Defence and Veteran Affairs, who is in charge of the Department of Defense.
Also, there is The National Defence Force Service Commission (NDFSC), a body that would advise the Minister of Defense and Military Veterans on ways to enhance the working conditions for South African National Defence Force personnel, was established permanently in 2010 as part of a Defense Amendment Bill (SANDF).
The Chiefs of the Service Arms, the Chief of Defense Intelligence, and the Chief of Joint Operations are all members of the Commission.
The SANDF is composed of the following four armed services:
- Army of South Africa
- South African Air Force
- Navy of South Africa
- Service for Military Health in South Africa
All joint operations involving any or all of the four services must be coordinated by the Joint Operations Division.
If you have interested in applying for any part of the SANDFs, you should be reading our article and learn how to apply for it!
What do you need to apply for the SANDF?
You can join the South Africa Reserve Force Division for both paths:
Either through direct recruitment, which only applies to people with specialized skills, like IT specialists, diesel mechanics, and engineers.
Or through the Military Skills Development System (MSDS), a two-year voluntary service program that allows young South African citizens to serve in uniform.
The following criteria must be met in order for you to be eligible for the MSDS program:
- Be a citizen of South Africa.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 22 (Graduates up to the age of 26 years).
- Either be working on or finished the National Senior Certificate (Grade 12).
- Not be restricted to a certain location.
- Have no prior convictions for any crimes.
- Be single (preferable)
- Meet the conditions for medical fitness to serve in the South African National Defense Force.
- Be ready to participate in Basic Military Training, Functional Training, and uniformed service.
The following qualifications must be met in order to join the army reserve through direct recruitment:
- Be a citizen of South Africa.
- Physically, psychologically, and combat-ready.
- When signing up for the first time, you must be between the ages of 18 and 26 (the minimum age varies depending on the type of training/service).
- Candidates who have the necessary professional or vital skill certifications are exempt from this age restriction.
- Must have the qualities and credentials necessary for training.
- Must be able to carry out the responsibilities of the position for which you are applying.
- If you have a job, your employer must be willing to give you extraordinary leave for military obligations as long as the conditions are appropriate.
- Have a clean criminal record.
New hires receive training, but because of the way the system is designed, shorter, more adaptable modules are used to provide longer courses.
You may be required by other bodies to already hold the necessary credentials. For instance, a candidate needs to have knowledge of aviation to join the Air Force Reserves.
You will be redirected to another website
How to apply for SANDF?
- You can find an application for the SANDF in the newspaper or online.
- Fill in the blanks with the appropriate information, being careful to provide accurate information.
- The completed application form should be sent together with your resume and any other documents, such as a copy of your ID card and enrollment certificate.
- Send the required paperwork via mail to the address on the application.
Looking for another job?
If you, by any means, do not like the idea of following the military, there is no problem! You can find an excellent opportunity at places like G4S
It is one of the top-notch security companies in the world, and they may have a job that suits you better!
The richest Gangsters and mob bosses In History
People often see criminals as petty people who only do little scams, but these guys got to another level. Here are the richest of the worst.Keep Reading
Cosmic Mysteries: 9 Unexplained Phenomena from Outer Space That Intrigue Us All
Explore the captivating realm of cosmic mysteries in "Cosmic Mysteries: 9 Unexplained Phenomena from Outer Space That Intrigue Us All."Keep Reading
G4S worker – Earn R 11 920 as a security guard and more than average in other activities
If you want to work for one of the biggest security companies operating in South Africa, you need to learn how to apply for them!Keep Reading
You may also like
Hippo Loans full review!
We know that finding the right lender for your loan might be an exhaustive and complicated task. Good thing Hippo Loans exists!Keep Reading
Becoming a KFC employee – Up to ₦ 40,000 as your average Salary!
If you are looking for a place with flexible schedules and global recognition, take a look to see if KFC fits your needs!Keep Reading